Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accomodation that will accept a dog

Options
  • 22-07-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey everyone!!!

Myself and my boyfriend are moving to Cork to do masters. Ill be doing mine in UCC in Ecological Assessment and he will be in the CIT school of music doing Music Technology.

The problem is we have a dog and its very hard to find somewhere in budget that is suitable. Ideally somewhere with a bit of a back garden or yard, that isnt really expensive, would be brilliant. We dont mind how many other people we share with.

We are both in our early thirties, keep pretty quiet and we both have our own cars. Daisy is completely housetrained and a lovely friendly dog. She is a small sized collie cross and very laidback and loves being petted. She is very quiet but will bark initially if a stranger comes to the door.

As we will both be doing masters it wont leave much time for part time jobs but we will both be looking for something.

If anyone has any advice or knows of anywhere suitable we would really appreciate it. If you want to know more about us pm me. We have been checking out Daft but most accomodation is available immediately and we will have to give a months notice where we are now (which we will be doing anyway in the next few days).

Thanks!!

Advertisement