Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protools 9 Student / Academic

Options
  • 22-07-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi All

I have been trying for days to find a place in Ireland / Europe that will sell an academic version of Protools 9. The Student version is €250 - provided you can provide proof of registration to a college / educational institution.

Our student brethern in the USA can easily avail of this 50% discount from Avid. I ordered it already from studica (an online shop) but was told via email a day later that they only deliver to US addresses. Even though their website has dropdowns for any country you like!.

I can see that it is available on sweetwater also - but fear the same outcome. Has anyone obtained a student copy (identical to the regular copy btw) of PT8 or PT9 - and if so - Where ?!

thanks!

Comments

Advertisement