Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 seater taxi

Options
  • 22-07-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Is anyone on here a taximan with an 8 seater van style taxi, or even know someone who does this? Just looking to arrange a few lifts for next week for a large group and would be happy to use the same person over and over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

purcela wrote: »
    Is anyone on here a taximan with an 8 seater van style taxi, or even know someone who does this? Just looking to arrange a few lifts for next week for a large group and would be happy to use the same person over and over.

think there's at least one at Claddagh Cabs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

purcela wrote: »

Order one from www.galwaytaxis.com or phone 091561111

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

ErnieBert wrote:
    Order one from www.galwaytaxis.com or phone 091561111
    +1 for them. Always prompt and professional when I've needed a Taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Afaik, Big O (585858) have a few. I find them the best taxi service too, usually get them home from work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Ring Claddagh Cabs ( 091-589000 ) and ask for Dessie.
    Very fair with his prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭xxtattyberxx

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002228670822

http://www.citytaxisgalway.com/

these lads have always gotten me around in groups, could not say a bad word against them

Advertisement