Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female Singer seeks wedding band

• 23-07-2011 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am a singer in Dublin looking for a band with regular work. I have a lot of experience gigging. Anybody out there who would like to meet up and do two pieces or establish a band

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 donnachaneary

Hey!
    Donny from Panic Suite here. We're on the look out for a new vocalist as our current lead is heading to Australia for 2 years.

We're established, perform the corporate / wedding circuit and have a healthy gig book between the big money and the regular pub stuff.

Check us on www.panicsuite.com or our vids on www.youtube.com/panicsuite

Our current vocalist is simply fantastic. If you feel you're on a level or better, PM me your details. I will need to see videos of you performing as a minimum.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    DN

Advertisement