Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a job

Options
  • 23-07-2011 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

I need a job...part time....in cork city or north cork.....i have a good cv with good references.....i have experience in catering industry....any job going...where are they ????????
    Im 17 yr old male

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

JackN688 wrote: »
    I need a job...part time....in cork city or north cork.....i have a good cv with good references.....i have experience in catering industry....any job going...where are they ????????
    Im 17 yr old male

There is a sticky at the top of this page, available jobs. People write in when they see someone advertising jobs so maybe keep an eye on that. Send out your cv to catering companies such as Campbells or whatever they are called now, and hand them into cafes and restaurants. It is summer, so Id say a lot of students have already snapped up most part time jobs. So good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Advertisement