Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bumper for euromobil 515s

• 23-07-2011 9:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

I have cracked the rear bumper on the van. Any ideas where I can get another?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

650Ginge wrote: »
    I have cracked the rear bumper on the van. Any ideas where I can get another?

Get it repaired at your local body shop would be the faster and probably cheaper route or if its not a bad crack or falling off stick some duct tape or a bumper sticker over it and pretend its not there :D - bumpers tend to get cracked in the same place again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

You could try some Isopon for the bigger gaps and then fill as appropriate. Is it a lot of damage ?

By they way - I also have a Eura Mobil 515 MS.
    I was wondering what year yours is and how you find it ? Mine's a 2001 and we're very happy with it.

Advertisement