Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lose a dog?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Upload pics using http://wthax.org/

Then paste in the image url. You can also add IMG tags to embed it.

Not many people are going to be willing to download pics from megaupload.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Thanks for that, (edit - why are they coming in so big though?)

IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Easier to see if a bit smaller ;) He looks very young!

img0094db.jpg

img0096hi.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Cute little fella, he could be from Ladyswell/Wellview/Parslickstown... I'll put pics up on my facebook and see if anyone knows him...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

www.lostandfound.ie is a good site to post him up on and contacting local pounds and shelters will help get his info out there (in case owners ring in looking for him).

• Advertisement

Think I seen a sign for a missing yorkie there this morning. I'll get back to you if I see it again but would he be called a yorkie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Think I seen a sign for a missing yorkie there this morning. I'll get back to you if I see it again but would he be called a yorkie?

Thanks. Since I posted originally I was speaking to a neighbour of mine who actually saw someone throwing him in the river just before he got attacked. So I'd say that was the owner there unfortunately.

He's staying at a friend of mine's house for the time being but I don't know if she can keep him long term. Turns out he isn't house trained but is a very placid dog and I have a couple of other people I can hopefully turn to if his current 'foster' home can't keep him.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

How could anybody throw that little thing into a river?....some sickos out there

PM Sent , its my neighbours dog .

Advertisement