Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Free XBL Code Thread (READ FIRST POST FOR THREAD RULES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

On the subject of EA Online Passes, would anyone have one they're not using for Madden 11? I bought it second hand recently and never realised the EA Online Pass was used until I took it home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

Hi Folks.

Does anyone have or know where I can get a 48 hr trial ??

Need one for young lad who wants to buy a map but needs gold.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

fishsticks wrote: »
    From what I can remember the code should work for everyone on the same console. Its not 1 per gamertag but 1 per console.

http://www.easports.com/onlinepass

Thats what did happen on my last xbox, but it broke so i had to transfer all data to a new one and now its asking for a code :(

celj wrote: »
    Hi Folks.

Thanks!

Thanks.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Hi Folks.

Thanks!

Thanks.:rolleyes:

Are you serious?! You posted two days ago, you do realise it is a case of when we have codes we offer them here yeah? Not that we have a big roll of them ready and waiting! With that attitude i wouldnt give you the back of my hand let alone a code tbh

• Advertisement

GAAman wrote: »
    Are you serious?! You posted two days ago, you do realise it is a case of when we have codes we offer them here yeah? Not that we have a big roll of them ready and waiting! With that attitude i wouldnt give you the back of my hand let alone a code tbh

I'm not stupid,I realise there aren't thousands of codes flying around.
    I wasn't serious about it.
    Got one in ten minutes through a different forum anyway.

Back of your hand??:rolleyes:

I will certainly give another code to boardsies as I've just bought 12 month live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Hello Lads I'm not sure if it's okay to ask but if anyone could spare a 24hr xbox live code I would appreciate it. I tried to buy a 3month pass yesterday using a pre paid visa card from gamepointsnow.com but they took the €17.95 from my card but didn't send me a txt message with a verification code, as a result they canceled the order when I didn't enter a code. How could I enter a code when they didn't send it to me?

Now I'm waiting for them to refund my visa which I hope they do? I hope it'll be refunded by tomorrow so I can purchase my own subscription.

I'll gladly buy a few 24hr codes and post them here over christmas if anyone can help out.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

LaVail wrote: »
    Hello Lads I'm not sure if it's okay to ask but if anyone could spare a 24hr xbox live code I would appreciate it. I tried to buy a 3month pass yesterday using a pre paid visa card from gamepointsnow.com but they took the €17.95 from my card but didn't send me a txt message with a verification code, as a result they canceled the order when I didn't enter a code. How could I enter a code when they didn't send it to me?

Now I'm waiting for them to refund my visa which I hope they do? I hope it'll be refunded by tomorrow so I can purchase my own subscription.

I'll gladly buy a few 24hr codes and post them here over christmas if anyone can help out.

Thanks

Just to let you know that there is an offer on the Xbox Dashboard for 3 months Xbox Live @7.99. Good price but it's auto renewal so just cancel the subscription before the 3 months are up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Just to let you know that there is an offer on the Xbox Dashboard for 3 months Xbox Live @7.99. Good price but it's auto renewal so just cancel the subscription before the 3 months are up.

Yeah just noticed that a while ago...kinda glad now that my previous order for €17.95 didn't go through. Hopefully they will refund me tomorrow so I can sign up to the €8.00 offer.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Hi,

Would anyone have a spare 48 hr code, just looking for the Christmas.

Would really appreciate one and will return the favor if I ever get one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone have a spare 48 hr code, just looking for the Christmas. PLEASE!

GT: PD L 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭lynchy101

Anyone have a spare Xbox live code of any length?Please needed badly to contact PRID office

Thanks.

Please its urgent.Im begging you .A code of any kind.

Please!I need it ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Batmantastic

I have a 2 day Xbox LIVE Gold pass here.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

Anyone have a spare code they can pm me?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Looking for a spare code too, pm if possible. Cheers in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

[edit: no longer needed]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Ok for anyone looking for 48hr code for silver members all you have to do is like MUZU.tv on Facebook and you will get a 48hr code.
    That should sort out a few people for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Would anyone be so kind as to send a 48 hour code my way? Waiting on Vodafone to send out our free card and the XBL membership has expired :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

I have a free DLC code for Alan Wake if anyone wants it. It's for the first dlc, called the signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I'd love a free code.
    My 5 year old 20gig red ringed so I bought a new 250gig to replace it. Because I downloaded my profile (which was never online) I lose my free months trial.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭skinny90

hi,
    is there any 1 week or 2 week codes available,my gold membership just expired and im not getting paid until first weekend in feb:mad:.
    Skinny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Anyone got a code available plese?

Thanks

Where do i get the code when I like that page?

(no big into facebook)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Razedtothegroun

Any chance of a code? That facebook thing has expired!

Same here please

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Ciann

EDIT: Gone, to Dunny because he seemed to be first in line, sorry if I got your hopes up at all :x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Razedtothegroun

Pm'd

Advertisement