Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child alarm locator for child with Down Syndrome

Options
  • 23-07-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all,

My 5 year old nephew has taken to wandering away from home, through fields, etc. Thankfully he hasn't been hurt but his parents want to try and get some kind of alarm that will alert them to when he goes missing. It needs to be something that he can't take off easily. Has anybody got any experience with these kinds of devices? Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Hi
    They should contact the Down Syndrome centre in Dublin,i am nearly sure i seen a gps type locator advertised on there site only last week,i think there is link to the product on there web page.

Just found it about half way down the page http://downsyndromecentre.ie/news/

• Registered Users Posts: 39 rebelpebble

Hi Harr,

Thanks, I found it on the Down Syndrome Centre website. Looks good. Thanks for your help.

:)

Advertisement