Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor New Top Up Offers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Sorry lads, but where does it say it will be increasing to €30 in September. Ive been having a look (albeit a quick one) here in work and I can't see it.
    If it stayed at €20, happy days, Im that miserable that I have my mobile internet turned off so as not to be wasting 69c a day on it when I receive e mails. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

nicklauski wrote: »
    Sorry lads, but where does it say it will be increasing to €30 in September. Ive been having a look (albeit a quick one) here in work and I can't see it.
    If it stayed at €20, happy days, Im that miserable that I have my mobile internet turned off so as not to be wasting 69c a day on it when I receive e mails. :D

pWNOk.png

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

pWNOk.png

Well if you read the last 2 lines of what you just posted its right there.....

Well if you read the last 2 lines of what you just posted its right there.....

I know, that's why I posted it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Booooooo!

This annoys me! 1GB of Data was ideal. Wouldn't spend 30 a month for it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

bit confused and maybe i should ask someone in meteor i currently on free txts and also sign up when they have the top up by twenty get another 20 for free...

so if i top up by 30 do i lose the 20 euro free....

i like the free txt and internet especially since i can use my phone as a modem...can serve as two things rather then having a seperate modem..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Booooooo!

This annoys me! 1GB of Data was ideal. Wouldn't spend 30 a month for it though!

It's not 30 for 1gb. It's 30 for your existing offer and 1gb. Using the internet at current rate is .69c per day or about 21 for the month.

If you don't want to pay that much, go onto the Smart Lite 30, which is 25 online, for 200 mins/texts, free Meteor and 1gb internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

chrislad wrote: »
    It's not 30 for 1gb. It's 30 for your existing offer and 1gb. Using the internet at current rate is .69c per day or about 21 for the month.

If you don't want to pay that much, go onto the Smart Lite 30, which is 25 online, for 200 mins/texts, free Meteor and 1gb internet.

€20 per month was a nice round number for me. I'd love if it stayed that price for any network text and data.

Although €30 isn't so bad, but now that my texts and internet are free i'll just start accumulating credit! I never make phone calls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Why can you not use your credit before buying another top up?

• Advertisement

TBi wrote: »
    €20 per month was a nice round number for me. I'd love if it stayed that price for any network text and data.

Although €30 isn't so bad, but now that my texts and internet are free i'll just start accumulating credit! I never make phone calls!

Can you accumulate it, or is it reset after 30 days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

No point topping up until you've used all your credit.

I'm a bit staggered at the number of people who top up, just to get free credit which they don't use.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

On principle I would stay away from any network that introduced any offer for ONE MONTH. That's just taking the piss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

could someone put up the number you text for €20 Free Any Network Text and Internet, and will it still work?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

This post has been deleted.

thanks, is there any 5e any network text so that you could top up by 5 and get any network text and then use the code to get 500mb data?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

innthe wrote: »
    thanks, is there any 5e any network text so that you could top up by 5 and get any network text and then use the code to get 500mb data?

Due to fear of bankruptcy, no network offers any network text for a €5 top up! €20 top up on all networks for any network text. (with the exception of 48 I think...)

Advertisement