Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finepix z80 settings

Options
  • 23-07-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi I have this camera for a few months now, to be honest I have yet to get a decent photo out of it. Using the programmed shooting modes (automatic, party etc) has been unsuccessful...photos come out blurry, out of focus or people just don't actually look like themselves in them and I've tried and tried each one in different lighting conditions etc! Camera is just for taking photos of family occassions, holidays etc nothing too fancy but I was wondering if there is a way to manually change the settings and if anyone could recommend what to do please? Camera is only a few months old as I said but will have to look into changing it if I can't get it sorted. Had the z20 model before this one and never had any problems with it, it just got stolen! Thanks :)

Advertisement