Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toast to Amy Winehouse

• 23-07-2011 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

One of the world's greatest non drinkers, although she took drugs.

RIP Aimee Bridget Winehouse

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,048 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Eh?
    The pop superstar admits to being a heavy drinker, and said she is a terrible drunk and insists that the legal stimulant is worse than injecting illegal drugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Derp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Queen Louise

I think DRUGS led her to drink...a legal hit to keep her ticking over to her next fix of crazy drugs.

Slippry slope to the gargle pal.

Non drinker through and through...my issue is with the drug dealers who forced her onto drink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Stirrer much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I think DRUGS led her to drink...a legal hit to keep her ticking over to her next fix of crazy drugs.

Slippery slope to the gargle pal.

Non drinker through and through...my issue is with the drug dealers who forced her onto drink.

Don't know whether your trolling here or not but this is my opinion,No one forces any one to do anything may it be drinks or drugs,its always down to oneself and the choices you make, there yours.Also amy winehouse (rip)was in a far better position to get help for herself if she herself really wanted to,On the drugs & drink as far as I am aware the majority of people start of drinking alcohol than move on to drugs and imo its the drink which is more dangerous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Herp derp herp

Advertisement