Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse and trap around Colpe and on the Dublin Road

Options
  • 24-07-2011 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey does anyone know the guy going round Bettystown and Laytown. I know he lives neat Sonarte. If anyone knows him. Will you PLEASE tell him to put some lights on his buggy (He is legally obligation) and to start using HAND SIGNALS. I'm getting really really feed up with him, and I'll be reporting him to the police. If he doesn't start respecting other road users. Hand Signals and Lights please. It's for his safety as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Report it rather than trying to warn him here. Chances are he doesn't read Boards.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

And even if he was a member, i'd say he'd be hanging in the Meath forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Only mr hat already posted this in the meath form!

Advertisement