Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About kerastase for hair + Gel Nails (in Cork)

Options
  • 24-07-2011 1:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭

Is there anyone who knows where this process (kerastase) is done by Brazilians or others who do the kerastase in Cork. Most importantly I'm looking forward for a good quality, and how much does it Cost?
    Also could anyone tell where can I get gel Nails done with quality and how much does it cost.?
    Iļl be impatient to hear your advice..
    Thank You! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Olidolly

Hi, I am also interested in the 12 week blow dry. Haven't gone about it yet but found this on another site - don't know anything about this salon but may give it a try myself
    I have just opened a new salon in Carrigaline (Easthair ),We do a 16 week Blowdry with no formaldehyde or harsh smell,Its called Keratin Gold ,Really amazing results & Its only 80euros till the end of august !if you want to call me for more info i will be happy to help.Thanks Linda

On the Gel nails, I do get mine done by Edytha who works from a salon (mainly tanning salon) behind the Darby pub in Ballincollig. She's excellent. Haven't had a full set done in a while so cannot remember if it's 40 or 50 euro for a full set from scratch. Her number is 085 - 1044399

They used to do them in Brown Thomas and think they still do but would imagine that they are more expensive

Advertisement