Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good host.

• 24-07-2011 6:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Lads, I'm on a Eircom 3mbps bundle, all I can get really, I just find myself to always be on a 2 bar, and I cant stand it, I have my router tweaked to its t*ts and have an open nat, yet i still end up with a 2 bar, usually when I set it to local only I can get a 4 bar at around 6-9pm, problem is I mostly play 10pm-1am and I cant get a good connection at all, and for some reason local only means Spain is local, do any of you have a decent connection (i say decent because the best upload speeds being offered in Ireland is 7mbps from upc) if so, please post your psn/xbl so I can add ya, I play mostly black ops on ps3, but I play on the xbox the odd time, thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

mine is Balfie21 I usually host for the partys we are in. 95% of the time I get host.. Ya can join in with me an the lads.. Add some of the names from page 1 post 1 of the about last night playstation thread. :D

Advertisement