Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP5 Hi-caps for Mid-Caps & money / cash for Mid-Caps

Options
  • 24-07-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

I've got two(2) metal MP5 Hi-cap mags for trade, they are in very good condition, full working order with no parts missing or damage & have never been used in a match as far as I'm aware.

There are a couple of marks on them from being taken in & out of my MP5, this was to test if they work without issue & they do work correctly.

Looking to trade them for some MP5 Mid-Caps, that have got to be metal or high qualitiy ABS / Polymer, in full working order with no parts missing or damage.

Marks & used are okay, as long as there are no dents, cracks or tape holding parts of the mags together then I'll accept them.

Want as many MP5 Mid-Caps as I can get, willing to offer money / cash on top if needed & ideally would like a full box of MP5 Mid-Caps so let me know what you have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Anyone got what we're after?

Anyone?

Still available, anyone?

Mod's when you get a chance, could you please mark this thread as withdrawn as these items are no longer available for trade

Thank you :)

Advertisement