Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Coffee on a sunday 8:00 PM ?

Options
  • 24-07-2011 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey lads,

I'm going back from Connemara to Galway this evening, then to Dublin Airport at around 1 AM.

Do you know if an internet coffee would still be opened in Galway ? I need to print a few stuff...stupid online checking.

I know for a fact that internet coffee don't close before 11 PM, but that's during the week, and I am not too sure about sundays :-/

Anyone confirming that they don't close earlier on sundays would save me a lot of worries !

Thanks !

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Which one did you call and ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dakryk

I wish I could call, but I don't have an irish cellphone and I'm in the middle of nowhere :-P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

skype?
    google the hours of a café?
    email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dakryk

Skype, nope, not with the poor connection I have.

Google, not accurate enought for this kind of information. Finding the hours of a business is difficult enought, but for something as specific as sunday hours, it's a dead end.

Email, done, but who knows when the guy is gonna read it.

It's been a while since I used a forum, it's usually my last solution, so here I am. There's probably someone around here that knows if internet coffees are opened tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Square eyes? Near enough the train station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I could only find this www.worldembassyinformation.com/world-cyber-cafe/cyber-cafe-in-ireland-3.html
    Maybe just go into the closest town right now and get the printouts.

Internet café btw

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Dakryk wrote: »
    internet coffee

Haha.

I'd eat my hat if there were an internet cafe open at that hour on a Sunday. You can usually check-in a few days in advance though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

There is a new one beside O Connells pub in Eyre Sq. They seem to be open till after ten. Ill check if Im passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

If it's just the online check-in yoke that needs printing you can pm it to me along with your phone number and I'll try to print it off in the office on my way in to town and you can pop into Muddy Maher's any time after 9:30 and collect it. I'll be there playing chess until close.
    Be warned though, the printer in the office is a pile of ****e and does not always work, so it would be advisable not to rely solely on me.

edit: May have overestimated pm's capabilities. Pm with email address sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Yip. Above open till 11. Its called NetCafe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

FoneNet on Lower Dominick Street (between Joyce's Bookshop and Arabica Coffee.) is open until 10pm on Sundays, as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Solyad wrote: »
    Square eyes? Near enough the train station

this is opened till 10PM on a sunday.

Advertisement