Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Lights in the Sky

Options
  • 24-07-2011 12:03pm

Did anyone see the strange lights in the sky last night, at about 10:30pm? They would have been South of Tuam, so perhaps around the Galway area - not entirely sure where they would have been.

There were perhaps about four of them, they were flying diagonally in the sky, but too close together to be planes - they also had a somewhat pinkish colour.

They could have been Chinese lanterns, but it's hard to tell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Ah yes, they would have been 4 Chinese lanterns launched after a charity fun run out in Lavally, 4 miles east of Tuam, last I saw them, they were headed south at approx. 10:30pm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

MayoForSam wrote: »
    Ah yes, they would have been 4 Chinese lanterns launched after a charity fun run out in Lavally, 4 miles east of Tuam, last I saw them, they were headed south at approx. 10:30pm ;)

Pfffft ya right !!!! I saw the Alien Mothership too boneyarsebogman , The Truth wont be stopped !!!! :D

Pfffft ya right !!!! I saw the Alien Mothership too boneyarsebogman , The Truth wont be stopped !!!! :D

Huzzah!

Is it time to panic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Huzzah!

Is it time to panic?

It was time to panic after Waterford's goal yesterday

Advertisement