Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go in Kilkenny City..?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

BananaDonkey you should also consider Pat Carrolls. A great place for the old 'Carthy parties'. Some craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 BananaDonkey

Plug wrote: »
    BananaDonkey you should also consider Pat Carrolls. A great place for the old 'Carthy parties'. Some craic!

ha we havent a clue where to go tbh the 4 of us just wanna go somewhere different :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

ha we havent a clue where to go tbh the 4 of us just wanna go somewhere different :)

Might be wise to just have a look back through a few old threads for safer advice about where to go. :pac:

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Might be wise to just have a look back through a few old threads for safer advice about where to go. :pac:

ha i was afraid the old threads would be too old and not up-to-date enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Not too many bad pubs in Kilkenny, possibly this thread might feature a couple of them that are though.

Things to do in Kilkenny thread has a list of pubs, most of them are decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Not too many bad pubs in Kilkenny, possibly this thread might feature a couple of them that are though.

Pubs a matter of personal preference in fairness, the majority here seem to be favouring TWE and they were asked for their opinions.

Never been in it myself but I heard it's a riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Things to do in Kilkenny thread has a list of pubs, most of them are decent.
    Spoil sport:p

ha thanks guys all the comments have been a great help :)

hopefully we'll have good night anyway if we go out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Plug wrote: »
    I know a guy who goes in there and he wears neither.

I've only just got the joke now!!

Bit of a slow day haha

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Worlds End FTW!

• Advertisement
Advertisement