Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live issued help

• 24-07-2011 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi, I bought a month of xbox live for €1 with their deal a month ago and I paid with paypal. I then canceled them getting any more payments as in auto renewal through canceling subscription through paypal. The problem is this is the second month I have xbox live but I havent paid. What should I do?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

Call up and turn off your auto renewal? The subscription with Xbox would still be running, and with your paypal payments cancelled, the payments might go into arrears and you might eventually go into decline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

You have to cancel it with Xbox for it to stop, same as any supscription service. Call support, only takes a couple of minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,402 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Yup, just because you cancelled the paypal doesnt mean that the subscription doesnt stop trying to take payement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Ok rang them, it's sorted thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement