Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk To Forums

Options
  • 24-07-2011 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hey Everyone,

Just a suggestion i felt might help certain Talk To Forums, if you feel it may not need it/be possible fair enough but could a system be put in place similar to the Help Desk Forum i.e.

'In Progress', 'Resolved' Tags etc.
    Archive Sub Forum

Anyway I thought I'd just throw it out there and see how ye feel about it!

Cheers,
    aoshea83
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Problems in the "Three" forum are never resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

Well ya I was actually aiming this at the Phone providers to be honest, I just think it it might tidy it up there, tag things with 'Issue' or similar and leave general discussion untagged, I don't know, it may not be feasible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

aoshea83 wrote: »
    Well I was actually aiming this at the Phone providers to be honest, I just think it it might tidy it up there, tag things with 'Issue' or similar and leave general discussion untagged, I don't know, it may not be feasible
    It's do-able alright surly, it may speed up the length of time it takes to sort out issues there to? (So the companies there should think it's a great idea I'd say:P:rolleyes:)

It takes abit of getting use to, the colours and that but it is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Check out the Vodafone website error thread. Complete waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I think on the whole these talk to forums are a bad idea, unless its something simple, like the problem I had nothing gets done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    I think on the whole these talk to forums are a bad idea, unless its something simple, like the problem I had nothing gets done.

I agree plus they do the company more harm than good imo. Google the companys name and you see all these threads that are never resolved....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

It's not to cheap to set up the likes of a Talk to section either going by a thread I seen on Politics.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Have had a few people I know get problems sorted by the Vodafone representatives. I think of it as a decent alternative to ringing up customer service and taking a year off your life with stress.

I would welcome some sort of "Pending: Resolved: Open" system though.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

nothing gets resolved in the O2 forum either :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

Hi Mods,

You can close this now, it's going nowhere,

Cheers,
    aoshea83

• Advertisement
Advertisement