Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I've seen it all now (on Facebook)

• 24-07-2011 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

Or maybe I haven't?! .... But ...

I just saw someone actually ask on Facebook if they should go see a doctor or go straight to the hospital?

Are you ****ing serious?

A) How in the name of **** would I even know how bad your leg is to answer that

B) unless you're friends with a load if doctors, then Facebook isn't the place to ask

C) get your ass off Facebook; get medical help and stop driving me nuts

D) that is all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Block him/her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Facebook is for losers, sorry to break it to you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Facebook thread
    >

Also said thread has revealed that 90% of boards members hate all their friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

kfallon wrote: »

Losers and people seeking medial help

Was sooooooooooooo tempted:

"you have leprosy... Goodbye"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

You go girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Tell them if their GP refers them then their x-rays are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Hope your friend get's better. Keep us all updated on his/hers status

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Thats so Raven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Happens on boards all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭LCruiser Kid

Facebook is getting stupid now. I wonder do people realise that they are making fools of themselves by posting these stupid status's or are they just looking for attention :confused:
    Anyways best to block these kinda people. I really should start blocking or deleting people but I'm too nice and don't want to upset them :p:D but the fact that I'm getting to be a cranky cnut I probably will.
    The fact that people find the need to ask these questions on facebook is beyond belief. Bloody hell like, what did they do before facebook was set up :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

happens here all the time on the health sciences forum. it amazes me that some people think it's safe to get medical advice from randomers online

there was some eejit last week who actually posted up their scans and asked for a diagnosis - the mind boggles...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Aw, u ok hun??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Aw, u ok hun??

oh i dont wanna tlk bout it.... mail xxxx :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

kfallon wrote: »

kieron fallon likes ballydoyle racing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Thread needs a poll.

Advertisement