Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress theme help

Options
  • 24-07-2011 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi all

can anyone help, not getting much help with the theme creator.

I bought a theme off themeforrest, this theme

Now, since uploaded and started changing the site around it looks different to my site, which is www.citydancecentre.ie.

If you look at the footer of my site, it is strikingly different to the advertised theme. I also for the life of me cannot create the contact section on the footer.

As advertised on the themeforrest version, I want to put 4 widgets on the bottom, however I can only put 3, and when I choose one more this appears under the first...which is not what is shown.

If anyone can help or push me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful as I have re-uploaded the theme and still this happens.

Thanks

The Bin Man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Have you tried removing some items from the footer menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I also for the life of me cannot create the contact section on the footer.
    In the demo site that Contact Us widget seems to be a basic text widget.

For the menu at the very bottom (one with small text), I suspect that you have not created a custom menu for that area. As a result it defaults to creating a menu listing all your pages. You create menus in Appearance/Menus.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭brownbinman

Hi guys

cheers for the feedback.

Daymobrew I could kiss ya!! That's that problem sorted!! Delighted!

i'll work on the basic text widget for contact us page

Cheers again lads

Advertisement