Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesalers

Options
  • 24-07-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi ... Any help offered is greatly appreciated!!!

I am thinking of setting up an online little business but can't seem to locate any wholesalers that I can get supplies from.

Can anyone suggest any for me please!

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

Can you be more specific as to what type of wholesaler...

Tell us what type of online business you are planning to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Sorry should have specified before.... It's a miss mash really, I'm looking for things that can be embroidered upon such as baby blankets baby bibs and others things that don't necessarily need to be baby related.

Would also be looking for craft supplies and fabric

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Maybe have a look around this site, there's a new exhibit this year for hobby and craft, it may have what you're looking for.

It's definately worth a visit, fly in and out the same day as it's in the NEC beside birmingham airport. Although if you wanted to visit all the exhibition halls you would need more time.

http://www.autumnfair.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

chuntian wrote: »

Just be very very careful with DH Gate - you can get some great value, but you can also pay way way over the odds and get crap product. If you know your product / industry, you'll sort out the crap easily enough.

Drive around Robinhood Industrial estate & also fashion city in Ballymount - there are a good few (100+) clothing wholesalers around there. Most will be brand, but there are some basic supplies places too.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Thanks Maxer68...great advice!
    Was really looking to actually go to a wholesaler in Ireland and view before I buy, anyone got any other suggestions please!

Thanks for the replies so far!

• Advertisement
Advertisement