Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Puppy near Shinrone

• 24-07-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi - this little guy wandered into our yard this morning, we are happy to keep him but he seems well trained and like someone's missing pet. So, if anyone in the Shinrone-Birr-Roscrea area is searching for a lost young black and white sheep-dog cross; please PM me for more details. He seems to be between 4 and 6 months old and has no collar or tags. He was thin, worn and hungry but otherwise all right.

2257005340040432907hAwRvh_th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Awh I just saw this now. what a little cutie!

Any luck finding the owner OP? You could bring him to vets to be scanned to see if he's micro-chipped? Unlikely though when he has no collar and tag unless he was stolen.

If he has training I would imagine he is someones pet.

I've 3 collies myself and would be heartbroken if anything happened to them.

Please let us know how things turned out:)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

Everything is fine, thank you for checking, he was not micro chipped but he is now, as of today he's fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and in his forever home.

Advertisement