Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke by Guinness factory

• 24-07-2011 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Driving down the quay a couple of minutes ago and the whole bridge looked like it was covered in fog until I smelt the smoke. Anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Driving down the quay a couple of minutes ago and the whole bridge looked like it was covered in fog until I smelt the smoke. Anyone know what's going on?

not to sound smartarsey but are you sure its not just them brewing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Could be totally unrelated but I had to close me back windows because of smell of smoke in house and put it down to BBQ in the Toddle.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There is always smoke around the factory.... Its coming from their big chimneys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

To be fair, I did think something strange was afoot myself, the sheer volume of smoke as I came over the bridge yesterday was weird. Until the missus told me to get a grip! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

It went the whole up to ballybricken. At 1st I thought jurys was on fire again :p

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

The fire brigade did receive a call last night for smoke in the bilberry area however no fire was found..

Advertisement