Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitchelstown caves

Options
  • 24-07-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Anyone else at the Mitchelstown Cave gig? What did you think - should there be more but if there are they should find a better way of selling the tickets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

I didn't know htere was one. What kind of music?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Anyone else at the Mitchelstown Cave gig? What did you think - should there be more but if there are they should find a better way of selling the tickets?

any relation to Nick...sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hellod, well i have never been to one of the gigs but was all excited when I saw the ad on the paper for them. We went to visit the caves a while back and the chap showing us around sais they hold concerts there and have been waiting to go to one since. Only pants the ones this time were on days when something esle was on...

I think better promotion could be needed for t defiantly the only place I saw an ad for it was the Examiner in the Opera house section but sure if you dont read the paper then you wouldnt know about it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

there was no need for better promotion the tickets sell out straight away anyway, its a very limited capacity venue
    I tried for tickets but no luck unfortunatly

Advertisement