Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Fantasy Football League

Options
  • 24-07-2011 10:48pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its that time of year again, Fantasy Football is back up and running.
    As with previous years I will be running a paid league for those who are interested. Its €10 a head to enter and depending on the numbers interested I will see what way the pot will be split.

Anyone interested stick your boards name below. The money will have to be sent via paypal or lodged to my account before the league starts, late entries wont be counted.

Once I have an idea of the numbers I will send around the code for the league.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - Link to the website

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

In

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Yep count me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Yea ill join up - im muck at it but keeps an interest yano!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

sign me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I'll get in on this if you dont mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Yawlboy

me too

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Sending payment details via pm now, anyone else interested drop me a pm before wed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

im in 2 axwell!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Count me in

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Go on so, sign me up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

count me in as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hanni

Im in!

Pm's sent

il send you on the money through the bank defo 2mro axwell was wicked busy today didnt get a chance.

Money needs to be in by the weekend lads - late entries wont be allowed once the season kicks off. Still havent heard back from some of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Haven't recieved a pm axwell??? Can you send me on the details of how I pay ya

Still waiting on people to pay before it starts at the weekend.

Axwell - paid
    yawlboy - paid
    Mr Moon - paid
    hatchets27 - paid
    Hackers - paid

mufcboy1999
    Hanni
    Rooney10
    joe123
    Philt27
    alan2003
    mackeire

Will send that on to you this evening or tomorrow axwell.

sent my money of today to you axwell by bank, how long does it take to go into your account?

• Advertisement

3 working days assuming you arent AIB. I will send you on the code, if its not gone through by middle of next week then ill just kick you out of the league ;)

Axwell wrote: »
    3 working days assuming you arent AIB. I will send you on the code, if its not gone through by middle of next week then ill just kick you out of the league ;)

no bothers, ye i am AIB though why is that a problem?

no bothers, ye i am AIB though why is that a problem?

Its not a problem, im AIB aswell so it should have gone through today. If you were another bank it would take 3 days like I had said above.

Its not a problem, im AIB aswell so it should have gone through today. If you were another bank it would take 3 days like I had said above.

no hassle you should have it today so buddy.

Axwell - paid
    yawlboy - paid
    Mr Moon - paid
    hatchets27 - paid
    Hackers - paid
    mufcboy1999 - paid
    Rooney10 - paid
    joe123 - paid
    alan2003 - paid
    mackeire - paid

Hanni
    Philt27

Mine will be sorted tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

I defo paid, u gave me the code. Did u not get the money?

Sent that money Axwell.

alanc2003 wrote: »
    I defo paid, u gave me the code. Did u not get the money?

Sorry just didnt move your name up the list.

• Advertisement

Code sent Joe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement