Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest holiday in Ireland possible.

Options
  • 24-07-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I'll keep it short (kinda).

Basically I want to go on holiday with my girlfriend for five days to a week somewhere way out of the way (Currently in Dublin area) and I'm hoping to have all expenses paid (Food, transport, the room) for about 500-600 Euro.

Does anyone know of websites that have these places listed? And would it be better to look for Hostles, B&B's or hotels (With a room of our own). I've looked around on Failte and associated websites and I've only found fancy arse places, :rolleyes:, or places that are strictly one person must be an adult (We'll be 17).

Basically I'm looking for lists of places that are rural and cheap (under 20 a night hopefully). Also, any suggestions on what counties to go to will be welcome! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

What about hostels, An Oige run the Hostel International franchise of hostels in Ireland.

Here's the hostel in Glendalough, http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostel028006.en.htm

Their one in Killarney is outside the town but there are a couple of other ones in the town. Both are accessible by public bus, Killarney by train.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

imme wrote: »
    What about hostels, An Oige run the Hostel International franchise of hostels in Ireland.

Here's the hostel in Glendalough, http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostel028006.en.htm

Their one in Killarney is outside the town but there are a couple of other ones in the town. Both are accessible by public bus, Killarney by train.
    Don't really want a dorm. And I've seen cheaper than that, 17.50 pp is the cheapest I've found.

Advertisement