Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songwriting collaboration by email?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

im a bassist, 33 and living just outside limerick. i also play guitar and have a bit of a home recording setup with some half decent software packages. Basically, what i'm looking for is a singer/songwriter that would like to collaborate on writing/recording some songs via email. the kind of stuff i'd like to go for would be acoustic/irish stuff.... think sort of a declan o'rourke being backed by the waterboys.

anyways if anyone would be interested, give me a pm

im not sure if this thread is in the correct category, so mods feel free to move it if ye think its best

cheers
    Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

any interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭iMADEtheBBC

Hi, PM sent.

I've done a little bit of this and it works about 50% of the time. Which is better than 0% :D

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

sounds cool pm me deatails

• Registered Users Posts: 17 happyholly

hey id like to do something with you have loads of ideas in my head, on paper mail me if your interested. keith

• Registered Users Posts: 31 RocknRollDoggy

hi alan i would be interested in writing with you. im 37 from galway. like rock music mainly but did get a kick out bruce springsteen seeger sessions thought that was brill. mail me if you want to work on anything cheers k

• Advertisement
Advertisement