Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you remember?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm trying to find the name of a 4 piece punk band from Dublin that were on the scene in the early to mid-nineties. They had a spanish guy on guitar!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

• Registered Users Posts: 30 superelectric

Cheers dregin, that's the band.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

Wasn't the guy fron Striknien DC Portuguese? Not that it matters since that's the band the op wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Don't think so, there's some old story about them not being able to sell merch when they played the Basque country due to the guitarist being Spanish or some ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Brunteaphile

Pretty sure he's from the Basque Country, hence why they played the benefit.

He's Spanish. When they played in the Basque region they weren't allowed sell any merch because of it.

bassey wrote: »
    Don't think so, there's some old story about them not being able to sell merch when they played the Basque country due to the guitarist being Spanish or some ****.

Sorry, only saw this now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 superelectric

I'd assumed the guitarist was spanish as I saw them play a festival in Bilbao in '94 and he did all the talking (in spanish). Just wondered whatever happened to them, so thanks again dregin for the facebook link.

Advertisement