Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

notes

• 25-07-2011 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

im just wondering if anybody has any german, business or accounting notes, as iam doing my leaving cert this year and it would be very usefull to me :) i would appreciate any help or advise ye have on those subjects also, as im doing honours in all of them, but im worried that i'am starting to struggle in them. that is why i have decided to study these before school starts i just dont know where to start..:/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Don't have any on the subjects you named but I have some for other subjects.

Do you need notes for anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭lainey108

well im doing english,irish, maths, home ec and lcvp aswell :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭checkcheek

karaokeman wrote: »
    Don't have any on the subjects you named but I have some for other subjects.

Do you need notes for anything else?

what subjects you got:)

i do higher level in :
    accounting
    german
    business
    home ec
    english

ordinary level in:
    maths
    irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Revise Wise Business was quite good

• Advertisement

bscm wrote: »

thank you il give it a try :)

lainey108 wrote: »
    well im doing english,irish, maths, home ec and lcvp aswell :)

I could email you some of my english notes.

What texts are you studying?

karaokeman wrote: »
    I could email you some of my english notes.

What texts are you studying?

yes please :)
    wuthering heights
    hamlet
    and the lonesome west

lainey108 wrote: »
    yes please :)
    wuthering heights
    hamlet
    and the lonesome west

I only have Hamlet notes, PM me your email address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

There's an amazing Hamlet on sale in Easons O'Connell Street (haven't seen it anywhere else). It's by Folens. We all got the Edco version bar 2 people, but my teacher ended up photocopying most of the Folens notes. It's about €11-€12 but the notes are good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

@karaokeman can you email me the hamlet notes too if i p.m you my email?? and if you have anything on dancing at lughnasa that'd be cool :)

and at anyone else who reads this:
    irish, french, art, and home ec notes would be appreciated :D
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

I have absolutely brilliant Honours German notes, my teacher did them then we picked & chose what we wanted to use.
    I have pretty decent Honours Home Ec notes too, but they're mainly confined to the Social Elective!

ChloeElla wrote: »
    I have absolutely brilliant Honours German notes, my teacher did them then we picked & chose what we wanted to use.
    I have pretty decent Honours Home Ec notes too, but they're mainly confined to the Social Elective!

ohh could you please send me them if i sent u an sae?? they sound like they would be a great help

There's an amazing Hamlet on sale in Easons O'Connell Street (haven't seen it anywhere else). It's by Folens. We all got the Edco version bar 2 people, but my teacher ended up photocopying most of the Folens notes. It's about €11-€12 but the notes are good

do you mean that its just a book on notes or like the dra,a plus notes?

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

ChloeElla wrote: »

can you pleeease send me the home ec ones??! doing that elective :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Does anyone have notes on "The Kite Runner" "Lamb" "I'm not scared (Italian film)" Or Hamlet?? Any would be extremely helpful :D :L I'll see if i can find some notes i have on some stuff too.. :L << I do English Irish Maths Chem Bio Fre Acc and Music >> All HL.

i actually went into the local book shop today and the didnt have it

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Oliver_Ahern

I found reading other peoples notes to be hard, especially if they were messy writers!! As said above printed notes from revise wise, and also mocks.ie!!

Advertisement