Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What car should I buy ? Any ideas ?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 3:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11

Hey, I'm only new to this, forgive me if I make any mistakes !!

I'm building a house in Cavan at the moment. Lost my job about 2 weeks into the build (10 February 2011), its now 25 July 2011. Haven't done anything on the house !! I've been living with my parents since the building stopped. I've applied for about 30-40 jobs, and about 10-15 jobs in other countries. Luckily for my I got a job in Ireland, unluckily for me its in Kerry. Since I lost my previous job I hadn't had a car since (They supplied nice company cars). Now I need a car before August 15. Any ideas ?

Looking for something
    • Year 2007+

• With CRUISE CONTROL

• Preferably have leather (heated) seats

• That gets good MPG

• That has lots of space in the back (For tools)

I've got about €16K-17K Max. Don't really want to spend it all on a car, but I will if I find a nice one !!

I has thinking the Honda Civic Type S, Honda Accord Executive, VW Golf GTi, SAAB 9-5 Vector. Anyone know anything to look out for when buying any of those ? Which gets the best MPG ? Anyone know of any other cars ?

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You have successfully posted in the Motors forum in the past. Why on earth did you post this in the forum for new boards.ie users to ask questions about the site?

Please post in the correct forum in future.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement