Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equalise Monthly Payments Based on Estimated Annual Usage

Options
  • 25-07-2011 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Does ESB Electric Ireland offer a facility where it enables customers to equalise their payments over 12 months based on estimated annual usage?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Gruver,

We do indeed. We call it the 'equalizer' payment scheme (as you might have guessed), and it's available to customers who pay by direct debit.

The set monthly payments are reviewed every four months so as to stay in line with the customer's usage. If you're interested in having this set up, the best thing is to either call 1850 372 372, email us, or send one of us here on boards a private message.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Hi,

Sorry to dig up an old thread.
    Can I please enquire if the Equalizer direct debit facility is currently available?

I checked the ESB website but can find no information about it.

Thanks,

C :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Caprilicious,

Yes, it is indeed available - on electricity accounts, not gas.

Would you like us to look into having it applied to your account?

Regards :)
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks a million Una, if you could look into that for me I'd appreciate it, I'll mail you my MPRN/Ac no. now.

Advertisement