Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shennick Sunrise for C&C

• 25-07-2011 9:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Early start on Sunday morning for Sunrise over Shennick Island and the Rock-a-Bill from the Skerries coast. C&C most welcome.

5968878323_87a4fcf485_z.jpg

5969436828_388775aab3_z.jpg

5969720755_019e370f98_z.jpg

5969443630_c931bf48ff_z.jpg

5969455940_2c64ac1763_z.jpg

5969476978_ac5224beaf_z.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭shemwhistler

Very nice indeed.

Only two things leapt out at me the horizon in #3 feels a bit high. And it might be my eyes, but is the horizon in #5 off slightly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭jonniebgood1

Some of the horizon lines seem slightly lower on the right hand side than the left. The frames seem to show this up as it is very slight.
    My amateur opinion is that overall I love the colour. I like the last one the best, the silhouette against the orange sky works very well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Agree the last one is a beautiful shot. The colour in the rest of this set is also excellent.

# 3. While the horizon is high, the foreground is good and above the rocks there is a nice colour on the water so in this case I think it works well.

As for Horizons;) Hope ya dont see any of mine!!
    One comment left stated "I didnt know Shenick was on a hill"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭barnacle

Beautiful shots indeed.

Love 3 & 5.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

i like the last one best, not keen on 2 or 3 with the tower thingy right in the middle, i think it looks better left or right in the frame. nice colours tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement