Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posh nosh white balsamic salad dressing - where?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

does anyone know where I can find "posh nosh" white balsamic salad dressing? google just shows old links relating to the deli in rathcormac (closed) and a phone number which doesn't work. thanks, much appreciated (ps this dressing is lovely)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Rebel Chick

You should enquire at the Amber petrol station in Fermoy, the lady that owned Posh Nosh now supplies their baking products so they might put you in touch with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I'm not sure if I can post this or not but this appears to be an article that is online about Posh Nosh:

The contact details are at the end:

http://www.farmersjournal.ie/2007/0804/ruralliving/countrylifestyle/careerprofiles.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

its for sale in riordans supervalue fermoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 laughingtoaster

I was expecting that there might be a farm shop or similar or that a shop in rathcormac might stock the full range.
    I might be passing through rathcormac this weekend and will try to check out the postoffice (FYI the post office makes lovely cakes) or the spar.

another boards member has sent me a contact number as a PM, but haven't got a reply yet.
    You should enquire at the Amber petrol station in Fermoy, the lady that owned Posh Nosh now supplies their baking products so they might put you in touch with her.

I went to the amber service station in fermoy today, but saw no posh nosh products, there were about 3 different bakery providers so i didn't know which to ask about.
    its for sale in riordans supervalue fermoy

where is it in supervalue? I was there yesterday but couldn't find it - it was kind of mad busy yesterday, so i didn't ask the staff. I have asked in the store about products before, the staff are helpful but asking for something not on display requires finding a manager and they were busy and i was short on time. They did have some posh nosh chutney, so that is a good sign. I'll try and get in again this week and find someone to ask.
    Miaireland wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I can post this or not but this appears to be an article that is online about Posh Nosh:

The contact details are at the end:

http://www.farmersjournal.ie/2007/0804/ruralliving/countrylifestyle/careerprofiles.shtml

this is the cafe/deli in rathcormac which is closed for a while now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

dooleys is the post office/bakers in rathcormac the lady that bakes the cakes is on maternity leave so no good cakes there at the moment, the posh nosh stuff in super value is near the salad bar section by the bread and over in the aisle where the sauces are ect, as far as i know they are the only main stockist of there bottled dressings and sauces, alot of them were half price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ClareML

Any salad dressing with white balsamic vinegar tastes good. Why not make your own with some good olive oil, rock salt, freshly milled black pepper, garlic, Dijon mustard, herbs. It's much cheaper that way and it keeps too if you don't use garlic.

dooleys is the post office/bakers in rathcormac the lady that bakes the cakes is on maternity leave so no good cakes there at the moment, the posh nosh stuff in super value is near the salad bar section by the bread and over in the aisle where the sauces are ect, as far as i know they are the only main stockist of there bottled dressings and sauces, alot of them were half price.

thanks

ClareML wrote: »
    Any salad dressing with white balsamic vinegar tastes good. Why not make your own with some good olive oil, rock salt, freshly milled black pepper, garlic, Dijon mustard, herbs. It's much cheaper that way and it keeps too if you don't use garlic.

I've been coming around to this idea, but i haven't been really pleased with the results when I have made a salad dressing in the past. probably to do with the ingredients. thanks for the advice, now I'll need to start another thread to find white balsamic vinegar :)

Advertisement