Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C Economics Advice

• 25-07-2011 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Did one of these threads for most of my other subjects so thought I might as well do one for the good 'auld Economics!. Just wondering does anyone have any advice regarding Economics, how best to study etc?. I'm doing it outside of school and am working from the Marking Schemes mainly. I've decided to focus on the following topics, what do you think?
    • Markets
    • Factors of Production
    • National Income
    • International Trade
    • Government & Economy (Taxation)
    • Economic Growth, Population and History
    • Inflation
    • Money
    Is this enough?. Thanks for any advice in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

That should be more than enough, HOWEVER, I wouldn't advise leaving out demand/supply/elasticity, as the questions are often very, very simple or repeats.

A piece of advice I'd also give you would be to try and get answers to short questions going as far back as possible. There are so many repeats. I was lucky my teacher had the answers going all the way back to 1980! =P

Keep an eye out for key definitions which often come up, they can be very easy marks! This is a lovely subject and you will be rewarded if you do the work and know the marking schemes well! :D Good luck :)

Advertisement