Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban from After Hours

Options
  • 21-07-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

<edited by bonkey - two complaints split into two threads>

Secondly - it appears I have been banished permanently from AH for something of a throw away remark in a thread. I jokingly suggested I had "won an arguemnt" in a somewhat triumphalist way, which was so obviously nothing more than an attempt at humour.

I have seen much worse in AH thatb has gone unpunished so I feel another look at this decision is warranted.

Thank you very much for considering a review of my status.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

You should start two separate threads for the two complaints as two different sets of CMods will be dealing with them (AH is in Rec, not Soc).

<edited by bonkey - two complaints split into two threads>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

The IRgAy wrote: »
    Secondly - it appears I have been banished permanently from AH for something of a throw away remark in a thread. I jokingly suggested I had "won an arguemnt" in a somewhat triumphalist way, which was so obviously nothing more than an attempt at humour.

I have seen much worse in AH thatb has gone unpunished so I feel another look at this decision is warranted.

Thank you very much for considering a review of my status.

You were banned for trolling. Unfunny trolling. Having read the thread, I support the ban.

Advertisement