Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011-12 Registration?

• 25-07-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi, I've applied for AIT for september, and have gotten the offer and accepted from CAO (Mature Student). But I've moved house since the offer. I've emailed AIT to let them know my new address but got no reply. Has anyone heard anything about start dates for first years or registration dates etc? I'm just afraid I'll miss something

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

You're best just to ring them on 090 646 8000 instead of waiting on an email reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Smarmy

Yeah I emailed them last week, they said we should get our registration packs in late August and registration/induction will take place for all first years on the week commencing 12th September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Last year my registration pack came a few days in the week before before we started so hold out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Depending on when you e-mailed them i'd wait a week or so before i called them it is July after all and registration isn't until early September

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 gunterwest

thanks folks,

they got back to me. Told me not to expect anything till the end of Aug.

gunterwest wrote: »
    thanks folks,

they got back to me. Told me not to expect anything till the end of Aug.

Is that at your old address or your new one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gunterwest

Is that at your old address or your new one :P

New one i hope!

Advertisement