Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festival of the Erne 2011 Belturbet

Options
  • 25-07-2011 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi folks,

Can anyone give me any information on the schedule of activities for this year's festival? The official website hasn't yet been updated. We arrive on friday for the long weekend and were wondering is there a fancy dress this year like last year?

thanks,

Karen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Kazvixen wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Can anyone give me any information on the schedule of activities for this year's festival? The official website hasn't yet been updated. We arrive on friday for the long weekend and were wondering is there a fancy dress this year like last year?

thanks,

Karen

There not doing a great job on keeping the website up-to-date but hope these images/links below can help,also yes the fancy dress is on friday at 9,

have a look at the images linked below to see whats on Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday,Any other questions just ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kazvixen

Thanks very much for the response Bummer!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

Can't believe I almost forgot about this! well didnt forget really, just had it in my head it was weeks away thanks for the reminder lol :D

Advertisement