Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2011/2012 - General Discussion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 purses

that would mean that there would be doubles and singles in the last 8 from each pub.it would make it a much more interesting competetion everyone would have someone from there shop to support on finals night.:cool: you would have the best from each club.it wouldint suit the dream teams but it would even teams up.:P just a thought ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭treble3

king p dont ban me purses mate u wanna go and f off if ure ideas were to happen u would want 50 people on a committee they find it hard enough as it is u say ure a tuesday player to cover ure identity stop talking bollox

u obviously are a ex superstar u want to make it more interesting on a monday night i understand nothing worse going out spending ure hard earned knowing u could throw with ure eyes closed and beat half of the monday teams

why would i conceal my identity this is a forum for people to express what they think.and if they have any new ideas.as i said before respect for everyone.its a debate not an argument.if you cant keep up with the conversation without attacking people you shouldint be allowed to be on this let alone play darts and if i am not mistaken you slagged everyone on this and didint let anyone know who you were so cop on and let the people with a moticum of comman sence talk.:eek:

are u going to come out with the IDEAS at the agm the only thing u talk is thrash u live in fantasy land mate and dont forget ure finished haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Right lads that's me finished on this site to much bull **** so long fair and I don't think I'll be the last

see ya on facebook and if im not mistaking i made u red faced before thats y ure leaving haha

so come on treble 3 who are you bet you cant even trow a dart

steven is there no way we can get treble 3 of this hes just nip picking at people he has nothing concrete to add :mad:

purses wrote: »
    so come on treble 3 who are you bet you cant even trow a dart
    i can THROW better than you can spell go back to school seriously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭on the board

that would mean that there would be doubles and singles in the last 8 from each pub.it would make it a much more interesting competetion everyone would have someone from there shop to support on finals night.:cool: you would have the best from each club.it wouldint suit the dream teams but it would even teams up.:P just a thought ;)

The pub that holds the singles and doubles pays a lot of money to the league, by doing it your way it wouldn't be worth the publicans time so you'd have less money to buy trophies and even less in the envelopes !!

yes your probably right just a thought.its a pity though it would have saved the commitee some work.and the teams could have run it over a few weeks like a round robbin.:)

one suggestion ill be bringing up at the meeting is there should be a transfer window at christmas time think it would bring a bit of fun to the league:D:D:D:D

dont think it ever happened before. might not be a bad idea.if someone wants to change they should be allowed.because if you a problem you should be able to put in your case to the committee to be transfered.;)

yeah the committee would have to approve the transfer to stop silly changes

who do you play for treble 3 :confused:

no one at the moment just thinking if i signed for someone and wasnt happy could u change who do u play for

i play for one of the silver tassi teams we could do with a few new players if your interested let me know ok :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 freddykrueger

Very quiet on here lately has everybody gave up for the summer it wont be long till it all starts up again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭scouser22

Very quiet on here lately has everybody gave up for the summer it wont be long till it all starts up again.
    ye and you must be getting ready yourself with your NEW alias ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Alright lads,

As it's nearing September, I'm looking to start organising a few friendly matches for my team McDonaghs (we're not called the Ivory anymore!). We are willing to play both Monday and Tuesday night teams and for any team who wants to play us we are could possibly do one home fixture and one away fixture to make it fair.

Anyway if any team is interested then either pm on here or post in this thread and I'll pm you with my mobile number if needed.

Cheers, I'm looking forward to the new season now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lva

I think they should leave the league as is, Dun Laoghaire brough league is a credit to the people that run it why do some people allways want change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 pitbull

yes your right it has moved on.look at who won the leauge single doubles cup dream teams gone hahahaah :eek:wake up and cop on :eek:

the lough inn team is made up of all locals bar 2, get your facts right pal before you start mouthing off.....

pitbull wrote: »
    the lough inn team is made up of all locals bar 2, get your facts right pal before you start mouthing off.....
    sorry mate FACTS lar doesnt drink there mick doesnt drink there bullet doesnt drink there paddy who played last year doesnt drink there thats 4 without mentioning 2 others who travel past other clubs to play for them so check your FACTS idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

sorry mate FACTS lar doesnt drink there mick doesnt drink there bullet doesnt drink there paddy who played last year doesnt drink there thats 4 without mentioning 2 others who travel past other clubs to play for them so check your FACTS idiot

Paddy and Bullet might not be locals but i've seen Mick and Lar many times in the pub when there was no darts on so your the one with the facts wrong! Who are the other 2 your mentioning by the way? Of the people i can think of only Pader Taite would go by any pub and well he's been a local in the Lough for years! Stop trying to stir the ****e, cop the f*ck on, get off your computer,learn how to play darts better, get your teammates to follow suit, put in some decent practice and make your own 'Dream Team' and take the title off the Lough if your so pissed off with them:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 pitbull

MICK does'nt drink in the lough....lol.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 afan87

Any transfers going on or is it to soon

its obvious already 1 or 2 of the big clubs are trying to swoop a few signings but who is going to be the arsenal of the borough league haha

the puppets are closed up and ready to roll we are 1 from 1 a comp win and a semi the dream team

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fluffypussy

the puppets can give up already singing there selves up already a bunch of mouths with a big target on there back:p:p:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement