Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2011/2012 - General Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Fandango2011

treble3 wrote: »
    the puppets are closed up and ready to roll we are 1 from 1 a comp win and a semi the dream team

and a semi the dream team ?? makes no sense.

We in bakers so ur playing for the puppets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭scouser22

the puppets are closed up and ready to roll we are 1 from 1 a comp win and a semi the dream team
    so your leaving the lough to sign for bakers treb??:D:D who did you beat last night so:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 homers mate

king p dont ban me purses mate u wanna go and f off if ure ideas were to happen u would want 50 people on a committee they find it hard enough as it is u say ure a tuesday player to cover ure identity stop talking bollox
    treble 3 are u paddy dev u go on like him

• Registered Users Posts: 10 26 45 11

treble 3 are u paddy dev u go on like him
    would'nt say so paddy cant read or write

• Registered Users Posts: 15 homers mate

can anyone tell me a pub that u will see people playing darts during the week a side from darts nite i dont think there is one around and to slag people of that are not locals lets be honest here describe a local to me in this day and age if mick and lar and bullie wanna play for the lough so wat harm all the bitching that goes on these site i think most that do the bull****ing have bigger fannys than the wed nite lady no disrespect ladys and thats u paddy treble 3 dev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

can anyone tell me a pub that u will see people playing darts during the week a side from darts nite i dont think there is one around and to slag people of that are not locals lets be honest here describe a local to me in this day and age if mick and lar and bullie wanna play for the lough so wat harm all the bitching that goes on these site i think most that do the bull****ing have bigger fannys than the wed nite lady no disrespect ladys and thats u paddy treble 3 dev
    Mcdonaghs play on mondays, thursdays, a good few of the lads go down on fridays, saturday and sundays aswel.

Actually maybe its because they're alcoholics!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

mackeire wrote: »
    Mcdonaghs play on mondays, thursdays, a good few of the lads go down on fridays, saturday and sundays aswel.

Actually maybe its because they're alcoholics!!

Shane Ryan is a Dartaholic FACT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

MBC wrote: »
    Shane Ryan is a Dartaholic FACT!!!

have to get my fix somewhere since it doesnt come from drink :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 tooler23

any new tuesday teams this year, or any new signing for tuesday teams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 muffin ear

any changes made at the agm.when are the leagues starting

• Advertisement

muffin ear wrote: »
    any changes made at the agm.when are the leagues starting

agm is on the 26th of this month, the league starts will be discussed at it

Double Top wrote: »
    agm is on the 26th of this month, the league starts will be discussed at it
    mister no it all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

26 45 11 wrote: »
    mister no it all
    This site has gone seriously downhill since a few idiots like you and a few others have started posting comments on it! The usual banter has gone because most of the lads couldn't be bothered posting up on this because of the sh1te a few of you end up posting back. Most of it doesn't even make sense! Its very easy to hide behind your keyboard and insult people! If you're going to slag off people, man up and tell them who you are.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Right lads, this is the last warning for everyone. From now on if anyone posts anything slagging another poster off by calling them a name or otherwise then they will banned for a week with. I'm sick of new posters (and the occasional one who should have more sense) posting rubbish and ruining the darts forum for everyone else.

No more warnings, it's time the darts forum became a good place to post again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Any rumours about transfers happening in the mon/tues leagues this season?

Peacocke to Bakers Dozen
    R Smith to Tassie A

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

YOU'S DIDN'T GET THE MAIN STORY MARC ENNIS BOROUGH LEAGUE CHAMPION IS SIGNING FOR THE SILVER TASSIE A ....DEFO....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

THE GRASS wrote: »
    YOU'S DIDN'T GET THE MAIN STORY MARC ENNIS BOROUGH LEAGUE CHAMPION IS SIGNING FOR THE SILVER TASSIE A ....DEFO....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

robbie and marc two great signings going to be a very hard team to beat

THE GRASS wrote: »

You Grass ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 freddykrueger

id say the tassie will be hard to beat this year id say std might stumble back up with his tail between his legs ha:D

• Advertisement

id say the tassie will be hard to beat this year id say std might stumble back up with his tail between his legs ha:D
    he'd be lucky to get in the back 3 up there now:):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mr honest

tassie got a real roasting from a dublin selection the weekend that should be a reality check for them some of you;s keep going on about the tassie and bakers going to win this and win that when in fact the best team in the league over the last number of years is the lough and my belief they are the team to beat they hold the two major trophie;s the league and the cup and if mark has moved on good luck to him but remember one player doesn;t make a team there is still lots of quality players in the lough .

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thedivil

dont think anyone said Bakers will win the league.The league will prob go to the Lough again with the Tassie going close in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kwontastic

mr honest wrote: »
    tassie got a real roasting from a dublin selection the weekend that should be a reality check for them some of you;s keep going on about the tassie and bakers going to win this and win that when in fact the best team in the league over the last number of years is the lough and my belief they are the team to beat they hold the two major trophie;s the league and the cup and if mark has moved on good luck to him but remember one player doesn;t make a team there is still lots of quality players in the lough .
    your right we did get a good roasting on saturday but it was a mix of players from 3 of the tassie teams and not just the tassie A, and we dont need a reality check we havent come on this site saying we will win this and win that none of us are like that.. we finished runners up last year losing out by a point after beating the lough home and away but im sure it could be very different this year with at least 5/6 teams in the mix..

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

I NOW MOST OF THE TASSIE'S LADS ID ON THIS AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAS CAME ON THIS AND SAID WE WILL WIN ANYTHING CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG I THINK IT WILL BE CLOSE AGAIN THIS YEAR AND NO ONE KNOW'S WHAT TEAM'S WILL CHALLENGE TILL AFTER THE AGM

at least the tassie lads turned up the lough lads where nowhere to be seen:eek::eek::eek:

what do you mean the lough lads where nowhere to be seen why would they be at a match that had nothing to do with them

what do you mean the lough lads where nowhere to be seen why would they be at a match that had nothing to do with them
    because they were asked to play, it was supposed to be tassie/lough v dublin

i think you have got your wires crossed seemingly nobody in the lough team knew about that:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 freddykrueger

sorry mate i dont play for the tassie i was just giving my opinion on the upcoming season your opinions are like my arse hole all that comes out of it is s*h*i*t*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement