Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2011/2012 - General Discussion

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭treble3

Dicie wrote: »
    Cant beat the boro league, if players aint moaning theyre not happy. At the end of the day its a game of darts in the local bar, nothing more nothing less, the way some go on ye would think it ment something.
    its called the dun laoghaire borough dart thread for a reason to discuss and have a bit of banter with a few lads stop sticking your big nose in it nothing to do with ye twat

• Registered Users Posts: 29 THE_BISON

treble3 wrote: »
    its called the dun laoghaire borough dart thread for a reason to discuss and have a bit of banter with a few lads stop sticking your big nose in it nothing to do with ye twat

How are you not banned from here with comments like that is beyond me:confused: People don't follow this thread anymore because of faceless cowards like yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭scouser22

THE_BISON wrote: »
    How are you not banned from here with comments like that is beyond me:confused: People don't follow this thread anymore because of faceless cowards like yourself.
    thats a shocking thing to call someone a faceless coward and you hiding behind the name the bison i hope kingp has a word with you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

Do you struggle to reply to people without firing abuse at the end of most of youre posts???

Banter? Its long gone past that on here with the likes of you.

scouser22 wrote: »
    would you ever stop this site is a bit of crack ok some lads windup a few lads but dont take it to heart, and the darts do mean something to us you must be some player that thinks your one of the elite if it annoys you that much dont come on for a nose

If you want to class me as 1 of the elite, thanks. But at the end of the day, its a league competition, nothing more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭treble3

Dicie wrote: »
    Do you struggle to reply to people without firing abuse at the end of most of youre posts???

Banter? Its long gone past that on here with the likes of you.
    attention seeker you are this thread has got nothing to do with ye bye

attention seeker you are this thread has got nothing to do with ye bye

It has nothing to do with a player that is signed for a team in the league? How do you figure that 1 out?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 THE_BISON

scouser22 wrote: »
    thats a shocking thing to call someone a faceless coward and you hiding behind the name the bison i hope kingp has a word with you

You know who I am and so does Treble3, I'm not hiding behind a username and never will, anybody on here will tell you who I am unlike you 2 clowns, couldn't give a flying [EMAIL="f@ck"]f@ck[/EMAIL] if I was banned from here as I'm bored of reading the crap the 2 of yis put up on this like everybody else!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Banned for the second time for calling other posters names, this one for longer. If you do decide to come back on post on here after your ban is up and you step out of line one more time then you're gone for good.

As for Bison, let me do the modding of this site and don't stoop to other people's levels by getting involved in name calling. If someone is out of line then I will sort them out. Warning infraction given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭scouser22

"bison give us a wave"" bison bison give us a wave", or is it rat in a keg you change your user name so much i cant keep up with you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Right lads I'm fed up with this name calling and winding people up so I am locking this thread. I will start a new one and anyone who calls anyone else a name or deliberately tries to wind someone up will be banned straight out, there is just too much crap in this threads and it's ruining it for everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement