Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Never Miss"

• 25-07-2011 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭

Has anybody ever used the "Never Miss" facility that is available on the sky.com site?
    I have but its not 100% accurate.I have a number of series set up with the purpose of a few days before they are due to air I will get an email notification from Sky.I have received a few but equally I have not received some as well which has meant that I have missed the start of these series which defeats the whole purpose!
    Has anyone else any similar experiences?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭John mac

why not just set up recording and series link, that way you never miss.

unless the hard drive is full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭johnire

I agree.....I can do that with existing series but the beauty of "Never Miss" is that it allows you(in theory!!) to set up series that havent been broadcast yet...an example being "Alcatraz"-the new JJ Abrams show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭John mac

ah i see, why not set up a reminder on your phone.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭johnire

The whole point of the "Never Miss" feature is that you have all programmes set up long in advance of them being showen so that you dont have to worry about missing them or the start of a new series-which is really frustrating.In the case of series that have yet to start you cant set up a reminder as you dont know when its due to start-thats the beauty of "Never Miss"-if it just worked properly!!:mad::rolleyes:

Advertisement