Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop Pong/ Tennis (Ruled)

Options
  • 25-07-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I am looking to kick start a friendly competition with some Photoshop enthusiasts, to share ideas and techniques.

I'll quickly explain the basics:
    • Matches are 1 vs 1
    • Starting picture cant be too low a resolution
    • Every match exists out of 5 rounds (5 turns per player)
    • Every return must be completed within 1 week (otherwise forfeit)
    • Challenges can be made on this thread, once someone accepts the challenger supplies the picture.
    A random picture with a decent resolution gets uploaded

There are a few rules to follow:

1. Your entry or alteration must be your own
    2. No animation, or use of tools outside of Photoshop
    3. No alterations can be made, after you have uploaded it
    4. The file format needs to be either PNG, or JPEG.
    5. The file size cannot be drastically increased or reduced
    6. The image Must stay within decency boundaries, so nothing too obscene
    7. In the interest of sharing techniques, it would be appreciated, but not required to post what you have changed with the upload.

Although I am aware there is already an existing thread for photoshop tennis, this one is governed by some basic rules. I hope there is some interest.

Looking forward to get this started.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mebbel

Right, so to get this started.

I challenge anybody up for a game of photoshop pong, if anybody is willing/ capable or just plainly able to accept the challenge please post a reply.

If you wish to work with a specific theme, specify the theme and I (the challenger) will supply a picture. :pac:

Advertisement