Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom hotspots

Options
  • 25-07-2011 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭

Has anyone used the eircom hotspots? Are you connecting directly to eircom or to the lan in the hotel and can it be intercepted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Best to ask eircom directly. Thread moved to eircom forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

MapForJ wrote: »
    Has anyone used the eircom hotspots? Are you connecting directly to eircom or to the lan in the hotel and can it be intercepted?

Hi MapForJ

The hotspot service is run off wifi and not via a lan cable. Some hotels have hotspot access for their premisis. However it would be password protected.

You can contact the hotspot owner to try and get access.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to cancel my subscription to Eircom free wifi hotspots ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

cipro 55 wrote: »
    Hi, Can anyone tell me how to cancel my subscription to Eircom free wifi hotspots ?

Hi cipro 55,

Can you send a private message with your name, address and eircom account number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement