Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb / Reactivated Lines & "WLR Trial line credit"

• 25-07-2011 1:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Just an FYI for Digiweb users, and possibly other users on reactivated lines:

When I signed up last July I was given a 12 month "WLR Trial line credit", which comes from Eircom for new line activations on lines that haven't been used for more than 12 months. Which is nice. However the credit was removed in July of this year, which is 11 months and not 12. Digiweb blamed Eircom and tried to fob me off, but I persisted and 4 emails later I finally got Digiweb to credit the final month. Even then they painted it as a goodwill gesture on their own part, rather than admitting that both they and Eircom screwed up, and following up with Eircom themselves.

So, if you joined Digiweb or any other operator on a reactivated line, and received a WLR Trial Line Credit, make sure you got 12 months credit and not 11.

Adam

Advertisement