Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAITING TIME FOR LAP & DYE CORK

Options
  • 25-07-2011 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all,

Am yet another longtime reader of the ttc section. We are trying with 18 months to no avail. Am waiting on lap and dye and was just wondering how long any of you were waiting for the procedure in CUMH? Feeling so down today - trying to hold my tears till I get home from work this evening. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm also waiting for these tests, how long did you have to wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭March11

Hi there,

I went to my doctor initially in February, was referred to CFC and got the appointment for there for 11th April, they suggested lap & dye. My doc sent off letter, which got lost/hospital never received, so another letter was sent to the hospital for lap & dye. Indications are that is will be mid-end Sept so am still waiting.

Advertisement