Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ammunition ?

Options
  • 25-07-2011 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a shop that is selling Privi Partizan ammunition other than Fingal sports in Dublin.

Im living in waterford and was just seeing if there was a shop any closer .

Thanks

GH. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭browning 12 bore

here is a great website i highlly recommend it. sportsden.ie . and they will litterally deliiver to your door and if order is over 100 euro delivery free other wise delivery is 5 euro still not bad hope this help any more questions please dont hesitate to get in touch

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Don't see Privi ammo. Do they do it or do you have to ring up and see?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭.243

i think pat carey in enniscorthy is stocking it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Does anyone know of a shop that is selling Privi Partizan ammunition other than Fingal sports in Dublin.

Im living in waterford and was just seeing if there was a shop any closer .

Thanks

GH. :D

There's an ad on the i-shoot-and-fish ezine for the Prvi PPU ammo available in Patrick Carley's in Enniscorthy, which is a good bit closer to you in Waterford: http://ishootandfish-adpad.com/wp/ppu-ammunition/

Although, John in Fingal is a little bit cheaper for the PRVI from what I can see.

Not sure who else may stock the PRVI ammo around the country. Although, you could get in touch with John Kav in Fingal Sports to see if he does mail-order delivery for the ammo?
    here is a great website i highlly recommend it. sportsden.ie . and they will litterally deliiver to your door

From what I can see, SportsDen don't stock the PRVI - or at least I can't see it listed on their website :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭game hunter

Thanks to all for the help .

Its greatly appreciated .

GH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Ezridax wrote: »
    Don't see Privi ammo. Do they do it or do you have to ring up and see?

I would say give them a ring as they do have stuff not on the website....and next day delivery for €5 is excellent service!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭fitzy700

fingal sports will deliver ammo i think it cost 15 euro per delivery up to 30 kgs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

fitzy700 wrote: »
    fingal sports will deliver ammo i think it cost 15 euro per delivery up to 30 kgs

+1 that. im not sure of the rate but John does deliver.

BTW.... GH in my sign off :P

Advertisement