Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork nightlife/clubs in Summer

Options
  • 25-07-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Myself and a few others have been down here on co-op for the past few months and as our time is coming to an end in the next month or more, we were looking for some advise as to new places to try!

While college was on we stayed mainly in Bishopstown - but headed into Havanna's, The Bailey, Liquid Lounge, Reardan's, Cubins & Freakscene (although none of us remember it!) as well as that rock pub near Reardans - the name of which escapes me at the moment!

Since college ended though, we have decided to stick to Reardans becuase it seems to be the only place with people in it midweek. However, we want to head to places like the Savoy & Classic and (from a quick google) Scotts and Bodega - however, are these places open weeknights and would there be any crowd in them?

Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hayden*

The Brog is always busy midwk.. €3 pints before 11!! Also try Crane Lane down beside the GPO good bands free entry and open late!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

The rock pub you speak of is Preachers! good banter!

Midweek ; The Brog, Crane lane, Pavillion

Where you on Coop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

What's co-op?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭heresjohnnie

Sorry, co-op stands for Co-operative Education, its when college students get work experience for up to 8 months (depending on the college/programme, etc). I'm working in Boston Scientific.

yes, Preachers! That place is actually really great - had a great night there! Thank you for your suggestions, will follow up on them! =]

Advertisement